Customized Promotional gifts could include many different things that could range from least expensive items like budget key rings or plastic pens to expensive products like TV sets or cameras. These gift materials are usually provided to either potential or existing customers to commemorate different occasions like anniversaries. The idea behind giving these gifts to others is to make them aware of how important they're for the organization and how the company values their association with them. The gifts you choose to give should ideally be something that can be used on a daily basis. This way, the receiver will get reminded about you and your organization just about every other day.
Given below are some promotional items from China you can consider giving others. Most of these items are less expensive and hence will not create any holes in your pocket and yet serve the purpose for which they're bought.
1. branded Pens - Thousands of varieties of these pens are available in the market. You can choose any of them to send across to people who are really important to you and your organization. Most of these pens are comfortable to use and look great. Also, when these items are bought in bulk, they tend to cost you a lot less than say, buying them individually. To get the best results for your promotional campaign, make sure that you either print your name or company logo on them.
2. Promotional Calculators - Almost of us need calculators time and again to compute different things. In ordering calculators in bulk quantities, you're sure to help people whom you're considering to give these gifts as they too would need them on a daily basis. Like other Wholesale promotional items, these calculators are less expensive and come in different colors and sizes.
3. branded Bags - Most of these bags can be procured for one pound or even lesser than that. They're your best bet for giving gifts because there is plenty of space available in them to run your advertisements. Most of these bags come with printable panels on its either sides as well as across their ends. As these bags come to use for different purposes and at different occasions, they're sure to give a big boost to your promotional campaign.
As most of the companies today are feeling the heat with regards to financial crisis and existing competitions, they can ill-afford to spend tons of money on expensive marketing campaigns. In this regard, relying on inexpensive promotional gifts from china provides them with a distinct edge without letting them worry about their finances.
Distributing customized promotional gifts to your existing and prospective customers is one way of going about your marketing strategies. To make sure you're on right tract you need to have attractive gifts at your disposal. This is where One in Hundred.com can be of great help to you.
Buy branded merchandise Directly From China, Good quality and cheaper
prices! China is one of the world's largest producers of low-cost Promotional
Products, due in part to the large supply of low-cost labor. As either
a business or an indiviqdual consumer, you can keep prices low by buying
wholesale Umbrellas direct from China, rather than purchasing them through
a retail middleman. For individuals, the easiest way to buy Umbrellas
directly from China is generally through the websites of direct Chinese
suppliers. Businesses that buy in bulk may prefer to have direct contact
with Chinese exporters.
OneInHundred buy exclusively from Chinese suppliers / manufacturers who produce Customized Promotional Gifts, OneInHundred has developed long lasting ties with supplier factories in the Chinese wholesale market.
Everything you see on OneInHundred is made in China and now you can buy these cheap products at a wholesale price, right here in our China electronic online shop. You can shop direct for online wholesale Promotional Gifts from China. Buying online wholesale Promotional items from the Chinese wholesale market has never been so easy.
OneInHundred is a global China wholesale and China Promotional Gifts company located in Shenzhen Bao'an District, China right across the China-Hong Kong border. Established in 2003, OneInHundred was the first company ever to offer shopping Promotional Gifts direct from China
Customized Promotional Gifts (Also Known As Promotional Products, Promotional
Giveaways, Premiums, And Promotional Merchandise) Is A Bit Of A Catch-All
Label That Includes:
Promotional Items on oneinhundred.com Are Branded With Your Logo Or Message,
Pens & Pencils, Rulers, Stubby Holders, Caps, Shirts And Apparel, USB Accessories, Thumb/Flash Drives, USB Gadgets, Computer Accessories, Web Keys (Plug Into A Computer To Take The Viewer Straight To A Pre-Programed Web Site, Often, Key-Shaped), Coffee Mugs, Glassware & Drinkware, Drink Bottles, Tote Bags, Post-It Notes, Lanyards & ID, Ipad & Iphone Accessories, Flags And Banners, Compendiums, Key Rings, Corporate Gifts To Clients Or Staff, Tools, Umbrellas, Mouse Mats, Counter Mats, Sunglasses, Sun Screen, Wine, Confectionary & Food, Towels, Sports Balls & Equipment, Travel Accessories, Bags, Backpacks & Satchels, Desk Accessories, Calculators, Clocks & Watches, Digital Photo Frames, Magnets (Fridge, Car, Etc), Stress Toys, Window Decals, Corporate Apparel And Event Clothing:, Business Clothing And Uniforms, Hats, Caps And Beanies, T-Shirts And Polos, Scarves & Ties, Safety Clothing, PPE, Hi-Vis Clothing, Hard Hats, Etc, Jackets Read More ...
There is no single answer. As has already been said, it depends upon
a whole host of variables including: you, your business, your corporate
ethos and mission, your motivation, your customers, your budget.
First, you need to determine what you want the branded merchandise to achieve. Don't be vague with comments like "more sales"; be as precise as possible. Would you hire a sales person and give them a target of "more sales"? Of course not. So demand some measureable performance from your Promotional Gifts (only a very small percentage of businesses actually do this).
The chosen merchandise has to make sense to your intended recipient. Does it logically tie in with your brand and company? Does it fit with the overall promotion theme and objectives?
Does it fit your budget? Bearing in mind that costs should be balanced against expected outcomes and returns. On the subject of budget, have a think about how you value the following item gifts: Read More ...
Decoration, or getting your brand or logo onto the product, is a critical
consideration. The decoration needs to be in line with your corporate
values and customer expectations.
The first decision you have to consider is size. Large or small? Yes, there is not a lot of choice on a ball pen, but there is on a jacket.
Another point to consider is the number of colours. Apart from embroidery, increasing the number of colours does increase the cost. You need to balance this increase in cost with your brand requirements.
The next variable to consider is how many times you will want your brand on the item? Your brand alone? A co-brand? A positioning statement? An extra brand impression?
All of this is done, of course, with full consideration to the limitations of the product you have chosen to brand.
Let's look at some of the most commonly used branding methods:
- a quick method of branding, generally up to 4-colour printing is available, but that does depend upon what your supplier can access. Note that soft products (like stress toys) are generally only branded in 1 colour due to registration problems with subsequent colours. Every extra colour will usually carry an extra set-up cost.
Registration - aligning the product or garment correctly so that the next colour appears in the right place.
- using a computer-controlled laser to create the desired logo, design or pattern. Surprisingly, laser engraving isn't just for metal objects. It can give wood a burnt finish, and will even produce an interesting effect on leather compendiums and note pad covers. The technology is continually evolving, so look for more surfaces to be laser engraved in the future.
- in reality, up to 7 colours can be achieved with screen printing, but why would you? Screen printing for more than 2 colours is fast becoming a victim of technology (see the next entry on digital transfer). Just like with pad printing, every extra colour will carry an extra set-up cost. Your print size is limited to the size of the screens used. Read More ...
A good question, and yet one that is seldom asked. When thought about
carefully, and when equally carefully chosen (with full regard to your
actual customers and prospects and the sort of people they are), Customized
Promotional Gifts can improve your advertising in quite a few ways.
I will start by giving you an example, a real one, from just a couple of weeks before writing this eBook.
www.oneinhundred.com is a Professional Promotional Products Distributor! Wholesale branded merchandise from China Include: 5,000+ Categories, 100,000+ Promotional Products, Promotional items. Worldwide shipping to 170 countries.
A client I had written radio adverts for in the past happened to come into the business where I was working (selling, you guessed it, Customized Promotional Items). They complained that their advertising was no longer working for them. Read More ...
Buy branded merchandise Directly From China, Good quality and cheaper prices! China is one of the world's largest producers of low-cost Promotional Products, due in part to the large supply of low-cost labor. As either a business or an individual consumer, you can keep prices low by buying wholesale Promotional Gifts direct from China, rather than purchasing them through a retail middleman. For individuals, the easiest way to buy Promotional Gifts directly from China is generally through the websites of direct Chinese suppliers. Businesses that buy in bulk may prefer to have direct contact with Chinese exporters.